FREEDOM DISCIPLESHIP HOUSE
We are now taking 2020 candidates applications....Please if you or a friend or family member is interested get signed up now.. If you want true discipleship there is no more excuses this is your chance , a FREE dynamic 6 month Discipleship Course. Please to assure your spot in Feb. 2020 F.D.H group sign up now beds are limited and it is first come first serve list.
Call or text to set up an interview:
An appointment with the Intake Director must be made for an interview. The Intake Director will then determine the applicant's eligibility and can admit the applicant immediately if approved, providing there is an opening at that time. If there are no current openings, the applicant's name can then be placed on the Admission Waiting List, and they will be notified when an opening is available.
Admission Waiting List:
When the applicant's name is put on the waiting list, they must personally call no less than two (2) times per week to ask for availability. The call must be placed between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. If the applicant fulfills this requirement, they will then be allowed to enter the program when there is a room available. Applicants are encouraged to attend regular church services while waiting for an opening.
If you leave before completing the program you must wait and contact FDH office to see if you are eligible for a return interview. A committee is available to help evaluate re-admission and make any necessary recommendations. If an individual leaves and receives additional court issues, they will not be eligible to re-enter the program until all new court issues have been resolved. You might consider, that from our past experiences, only a few make it after repeated times of leaving the program. Settle it in your mind that you honestly want help. Plan to stay for the entire program, which is 6 months of residential treatment. Give us a fair chance at helping you. Remember, we want to see God's full healing in your life; this takes time.
Induction Fee: ~ $0.00 ~There is NO COST for the admission process or educational materials. There are no financial costs associated with participating in the residential program. All expenses associated with program costs and room and board are covered by private donations from churches and individuals. Freedom Discipleship House receives no local, state, or federal funding or grants and stand to make no financial gain from the attendees.
What to expect once you arrive:
1. Individuals will NOT be admitted if they arrive 'high' or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs..
2. You must arrive by your scheduled date and time. Failure to arrive at your scheduled time may result in postponing admittance as we adhere to a first come first serve policy. If you are unable to arrive on your scheduled date and time, you must call the director immediately to schedule another time.
3. Upon arrival, you will be taken to the office where your belongings and person will be thoroughly searched.
4. All paperwork, releases and documentation will be completed. You are required to bring a photo ID, insurance card(s), LINK card (if applicable) and any other pertinent records.
5. Any items you are unable to keep will be sent home with family or discarded of. Please review the list of allowed items prior to arrival.
6. You must bring the names, addresses and phone numbers of any probation or parole officers, along with written documentation acknowledging and approving your attendance of this program.
7. You should bring the names and addresses of all members of immediate family who may potentially write or visit during your attendance of program.
8. You may be required to shower after being checked into the program.
9. Your clothing will be laundered at the time of induction.
10. The following items are NOT permitted: cigarettes, tobacco of any kind, matches, lighters, drugs, knives, magazines, games, medication(s) for withdrawal, radios, TV’s, tape recorders, CD’s, electronic games, guns, or cell phones. This is not a complete list. Please refer to the list of items you may not bring.
11. You may bring no more than two suitcases of clothing and toiletries.
12. You will be expected to obey the rules and regulations of Freedom Discipleship House as outlined in this packet.
1. Applicant acknowledges they are only authorized to leave campus with staff.
2. Applicant acknowledges they are permitted visitation twice a week after Orientation Period by immediate family and spouse only. No animals allowed.
3. Male applicant acknowledges he will be required to maintain a haircut above the ear and neckline.
4. Applicant acknowledges they will be required to attend all Church services and other classes or events attended by Freedom Discipleship House .
5. Applicant acknowledges they will be required to apply for Food Stamps while in the program. If already receiving LINK benefits, those benefits must be made available to the program as a contribution to food costs,
6. Applicant will NOT possess a cell phone or other electronic devices while in the program.
7. Applicant has in their possession a copy of their State Issued ID and or Social Security Card.
8. Applicant acknowledges they are committing to a 6 month recovery program.
9. Applicant acknowledges they have a 30 day supply of any required medication(s). If applicable all necessary medications (such as for blood pressure, diabetes) must have your name imprinted from the pharmacy and include a doctor’s note as to the prescription and need. Persons requiring medication or medical attention will be reviewed on an individual basis. No narcotics will be allowed, including Suboxone! Any other medications such as anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, etc... will be placed on a reduction and cessation plan accordingly.
10. Applicant acknowledges that there are no other medications/drugs/substances that are being taking that have not been listed on the application.
11. Applicant acknowledges they are detoxed and NOT experiencing any acute/primary withdrawal symptoms.
12. Applicant acknowledges they CANNOT have a vehicle on campus property.
13. Applicant acknowledges they CANNOT have tobacco products of ANY kind while in the program.
14. Applicant acknowledges they are aware that before acceptance into FDH, all legal obligations, including court dates, must be successfully completed or deferred until completion of the program if your court issues are NOT in Montgomery, Macoupin, Sangamon, Madison or Bond counties.
15. Applicant acknowledges that FDH requires an individual to be completely off drugs or alcohol a minimum of three days prior to the intake. We will not accept anyone into the program who is intoxicated or under heavy sedation.
16. Applicant acknowledges full financial responsibility for all and any medical or dental issues that are not covered by insurance. The program is not responsible for medical or dental care or costs.
17. Applicant acknowledges that the program is not responsible for any expenses related to returning home if they leave the program or if they are asked to leave the program.
(Phone calls are allowed each day after a peer is off red band and receives an orange band)
Phone calls are a privilege and times are subject to change based on our schedule.
Monday 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sunday 3:00 pm -5:00 pm
Sunday 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Thursday 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm